Wednesday, July 2, 2025

Is CPTSD and PTSD a blessing or curse? My Memory Bank (Unconscious, and Subconscious Mind) and the Effects of PTSD

 Is CPTSD and PTSD a blessing or curse? My Memory Bank (Unconscious, and Subconscious Mind) and the Effects of PTSD

https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC7191622/

                                               


https://psychcentral.com/ptsd/what-are-some-of-the-physiological-manifestations-of-ptsd

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-superhuman-mind/202109/the-debate-over-electroconvulsive-therapy?msockid=2043566876b4626618db43f8771c6354

E.C.T. after having 8 treatments in the month of January of 2025. I got them done because I kept getting emotionally stuck in grief, severe depression and severe anxiety disorders that were linked to my mental and emotional trauma.

 My UNCONSCIOUS MIND was opened to my conscious mind I started remembering some horrific things that happened to my adopted families that are considered forbidden or taboo. Apparently, I was placed with the Naylor families for a Divine Reason and a Divine Purpose called by the Heavenly Father through HIS son Yeshua for HIS Reasons and Divine WILL to be Done.

LET the HEAVENLY FATHER'S WILL BE DONE ALWAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spiritual Balance of the Scales

When there is NOT Enough of balance between Good and Bad means the Human Race is in grave Spiritual and Physical Danger, of harsh Spiritual ...